ABOUT THE LESSONS
In the lessons, you talk to your teacher with the video conference system.
There is no need to install any additional applications.
Just click the "join" button. (Where is "join" button: My Page > Upcoming Lessons > Join)
You have extra opportunities such as messaging with the teacher, sharing screens and using the screen as a board.
Before starting the first lesson
1) You should use the latest version of Google Chrome.
2) You should test and allow your microphone and camera.
You can use the link below to make these settings easily
Yes, they are one to one and live lessons.
When the lesson hour comes, you can have a face-to-face conversation with the teacher of your choice just by pressing the "join" button.
(Where is "join" button: My Page > Upcoming Lessons > Join)
1) Login your account
2) Open your own page by clicking the yellow button in the upper right corner of the screen
3) You can search new lesson by date or by tutor.
4) Choose the right tutor or time for you
5) When your reservation time comes, just open the "upcoming lessons" tab and click the "join" button
It depends on your choice: 15, 30 or 45 minutes.
* If you are considering a trial lesson, 15-minute packages may be ideal for you.
* If you only want to practice speaking to improve your Turkish, 30 minutes may be ideal for you.
* But if you want to take a course at the beginner level, we recommend you choose at least 30 minutes of lessons.
Your level and demands are important to us first.
We don't use books in the first lessons and we determine your level.
Then we determine the book we will use according to your level.
But we also have students who just want to practice speaking. We organize speech activities with hundreds of speaking topics in a planned manner with these students.
In our system, 150 lessons are provided from about 10 countries every day. Since we have such different experiences every day, we can easily say that the probability of connection problems originating from us is 1%.
On the other hand, there are many different reasons why you can't connect to the lesson:
1) Be sure that you have a good internet connection.
2) Wifi connections sometimes don't work well. Considering this situation, turn off wifi and use your mobile internet.
(Especially if you live in: UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia or Syria it would be better to use your mobile internet instead of wifi)
3) If you use Windows laptop or Android phones, please use the Google Chrome browser.
4) If you use MAC (Apple) or iPhone and Ipad, please use the Safari browser.
5) If you have a problem with connection please refresh your page.
6) Be sure to allow your camera and microphone.
Because if you don't allow, you can never connect from the phone or the computer.